Thursday, February 17, 2011

Body work... one day at a time.



The Body:

Currently, I have body panel damage down the entire passenger side. In the picture above you can see that the front fender was crunched, the door got swiped and there is a large dent on the rear fender. Actually there are a few large dents on the rear fender.

I recently purchased a door from a user on the NICO forum. It arrived with a few minor dings and some paint missing from the bottom of it. I am leaving it off the car as of now until I get the rest of the body damage repaired.




It was a great deal and I couldn't pass it up at the time. I am also looking for a front fender, hopefully in great shape. The rear fender will also have to be replaced but I plan to send it to a body shop as the welding and cutting involved will be far beyond my current skill set.

No comments:

Post a Comment